* Program booklet, which includes sketch map of the venue, guidelines for symposium speakers and poster presentation, and program a glance, is now downloadable from the Program page. Please check it.
* Schedule of WHS2018 is fixed. Please check the Program page.
* Deadlines for both early registration and abstract submission was extended to June 8, 2018. We welcome your registration and abstract submission!!
* From Kansai Airport to Kobe, a simple way is to use Skygate shuttle taxi. For detail, go to Web site of MK taxi Skygate shuttle.
* A page of Guidelines for Presentation is added.
* Bank account for registration fee is now open for both foreign and Japanese participants.
* Some of designated speakers including invited speakers are listed in program page.
* President Professor Fukui¡Çs greeting was added
* Abstracts of poster presentation can be sent from ¡ÈCall for Abstract¡É page.
* Some links to tourist information and Japan Railway were added.
* Form mail system is now open. Please send your registration form and abstract from Form Mail system.
(last updated on 28th of June, 2018)
President: Hiroyuki Fukui, Tokushima University
Secretary: Mitsunobu Mio, Shujitsu University
Paul Chazot, Durham University
Yutaka Gomita, Okayama University
Yuichi Hattori, Toyama University
Michihiro Hide, Hiroshima University
Noriyasu Hirasawa, Tohoku University
Shigeru Hishinuma, Meiji Pharmaceutical University
Chiaki Kamei, Yasuda Women¡Çs University
Mitsuko Kanamaru, Showa University
Hideyuki Kawauchi, Shimane University
Rob Leurs, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Kazutaka Maeyama, Ehime University
Hiroyuki Mizuguchi, Osaka Otani University
Masaho Nakamura, Tohoku Medical Pharmaceutical University
Masato Ogasawara, Iwate Medical University
Kenji Onodera, Epilepsy Centre BETHEL
Koichiro Ozawa, Hiroshima University
Pertti Panula, University of Helsinki
Beatrice Passani, University of Florence
Eiichi Sakurai, Tokushima Bunri University
Eiko Sakurai, Iwaki Meisei University
Noriaki Takeda, Tokushima University
Satoshi Tanaka, Kyoto Pharmaceutical University
Manabu Tashiro, Tohoku University
Robin Thurmond, Janssen Research and Development
Takehiko Watanabe, Medical Corporation Kinshukai
Masami Yabumoto, Medical Corporation Kinshukai
Atsushi Yamatodani, Osaka University
Kazuhiko Yanai, Tohoku University
Place and Location (Please click the link for further information)
Venue: Shinsho Hall, The Kobe Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Excursion: Himeji Castle
Farewell Party: Ariston Hotel Kobe, next to Shinsho Hall.
Provider of Japanese Tea Ceremony on July 7th: Voluntary member of Urasenke Internaitonal Association
This symposium is in part supported by KOBE convention bureau.